Full Stack Developer
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 350 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 220 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Based in central Tel Aviv, our R&D operation is a dynamic environment, where every developer can impact the flow of technology – from introducing the smallest library to making big infrastructure changes. We welcome open-minded developers who like to share knowledge and help each other push Optimove forward to the cutting edge of today’s tech. We are looking for talented Ninjas to join the team – strong and energetic A-players interested in developing cutting-edge technology to make an impact on our company and on the entire martech industry.
- Design and develop Optimove’s flagship SaaS product in Angular 2+, .NET, .NET Core, SQL Server.
- Design and develop full stack end-to-end features.
- Create a CI/CD process from scratch with Cloud Services.
- Develop and maintain app authentication mechanism.
- Help to break down a monolith into microservices
- Work both autonomously and collaboratively across disciplines with Product Managers, UX Designers, QA Engineers and Developers.
- Solve various product challenges with creative solutions.
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in full stack development ( C# development )
- Client 40 % – angular 2+ – MUST and native js / angular js
- Server 60% – the most important multi-threads, oop and Cloud Services
- Experience with Backend Services – minimum 3 years-
- Experience in multi-threaded environments
- Experience with Cloud Services (AWS/GCP)
- Experience with Docker and Orchestration Infrastructures (K8S)
- Experience with RESTful Web API
- knowledge of SQL and other no-SQL databases
- Deep understanding of OOP principles and design
- Deep understanding of .Net Core Infrastructure