Full Stack Developer Realtime Team
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 250 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London, and Tel Aviv.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Based in central Tel Aviv, our R&D operation is a dynamic environment, where every developer can impact the flow of technology – from introducing the smallest library to making big infrastructure changes. We welcome open-minded developers who like to share knowledge and help each other push Optimove forward to the cutting edge of today’s tech.
If you always dreamed of being a REAL full-stack developer this is the team for you. Our Real-time team can do it all ( NodeJS, C#, MongoDB, Redis, Google Bigquery, SQL, Docker, Google Pub/Sub, cloud functions, …) on a growing fast, high scale product that handles thousands of events per second.
- Design and develop full-stack end-to-end solutions on a scalable microservices-based environment.
- Own your code from design to production, seeing the full picture include automation tests and deployment.
- As a data-driven company, you will work with various Database types (MongoDB, Redis, SQL, …) and with multiple data structures.
- Work both autonomously and collaboratively with the team and other Optimove teams.
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in full-stack development
- Server technologies – NodeJS / C#, and .net Core.
- Experience working with Cloud Services
- Experience working in a high-scale environment with an emphasis on performance and optimizations.
- Understanding of object-oriented development principles (OOP).
- Experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in no-SQL databases
- Experience in event streaming
- Client technologies – Native JS, angular 2+, angular