Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients with the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 250 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
We are looking for an experienced System Architect to join the R&D group. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
You will participate in research in new directions, moving into the cloud with Microservices and cloud large-scale data handling.
A great System Architect in Optimove has a strong technical background and excellent large-scale services-related skills. They are experienced in designing and possess the ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Be involved in the first implementation phases and mentor other participants with regards to development practices, code quality, and new technologies.
- Participate in define aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Review software planning to meets requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc.
- 7+ years of Proven experience as a Software Architect
- Experience in SQL and databases
- Experience in a few of the areas: Security, Multithreading, GCP and Cloud services, Event streaming, Kubernetes and micro services
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture, especially with regards to cloud services and large scale services.
- Agility. Familiar and experienced with agile development methodology.
- A technical leader, loves to find solutions, perform research while seeing the big picture, constrains and business/product rationale
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Degree in computer science, engineering or relevant field