We are looking for a DevOps Engineer. This role provides an exceptional career growth opportunity as you will be a key person in developing and maintaining internal dev and qa environments. This is while working closely with the engineering and the production operational groups designing the right solutions, automation, monitoring and CI/CD processes.
- Creating scalable cloud and hybrid CI/CD pipelines for various products.
- Working with a large product base consisting of multiple product lines and complex interdependencies.
- Create and maintain monitoring to the R&D internal services and environments.
- Assist in building development environments
- In charge of an integration test platform. Developing it and maintain it.
- Operability point of contact between R&D, QA and Operations / Production. manage requirement and production/operational related preparations and activities
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in DevOps.
- BSc in Computer Science or an equivalent.
- Strong understanding of CI/CD processes and pipelines, including designing, versioning, artifacts management, tools selection and implementation using tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Circle CI, GitLab, BitBucket and Artifactory.
- Advanced expertise with Linux and Windows Server OSs.
- Experience with databases such as SQL, Mongo DB and BigQuery, Snowflake.
- Experience with .Net Framework and IIS web server.
- Experience with programming\scripting languages, such as Python.
- Hands-on experience developing Docker containers, using Helm and managing Kubernetes infrastructure.
- Working with public cloud providers and services and leveraging them programmatically, advantage for GCP.\
- Working with monitoring tools.
- Deep knowledge in TCP/IP, HTTP and Web Protocols.
- Security oriented and production experience.
- Advance experience working for SaaS product companies, understanding SaaS based architecture and common integrations.
- Experience with data intensive solutions.
- Experience with GCP environment lifecycle (CI/CD for infrastructure).
- Experience with GCP services such as GCE, GKE, GCS, Pub/Sub, Dataflow, Cloud Composer, etc.
- Experience with Datadog.
- Experience with managing on-premises infrastructure and designing automations for such an environment.