R&D Team Leader
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup, we’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
Based in central Tel Aviv, our R&D operation is a dynamic environment, where every developer can impact the flow of technology – from introducing the smallest library to making significant infrastructure changes. We welcome open-minded developers who like to share knowledge and help each other to push Optimove forward to the cutting edge of today’s tech. We are looking for a brilliant TL Engineer to join our amazing team and work on the company’s core system. We are looking for a leader that wants to mentor and create the best team. Also, you will lead in designing and building our cloud-based solutions and be part of breaking the monolith to scale. You will handle challenges of performance, scalability, and availability with a chance to develop and work in top-notch technologies
- To lead a scrum team of developers.
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
- Creating a pleasant working environment that inspires the team and maximizes team potential.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Work in Agile process with Product Managers, UX Designers, and other TLs.
- Excellent knowledge of software design and scalable web architecture.
- Identify and implement improvements to data quality, reliability & efficiency at the level of the whole system.
- create a productive work environment for the team using gamification, trust, and other appropriate strategies
- B.Sc. (or higher) in computer sciences, or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience as a Team Leader
- Hands-on experience developing .NET/NodeJS backend services – minimum 5 years
- People person with strong leadership skills who can motivate and build a winning team.
- Outstanding communication skills, interpersonal skills, and ability to resolve conflicts
- Experience with GCP or an equivalent cloud platform.
- working with micro-services architecture
- Good Knowledge of SQL and other no-SQL databases
- Experience with Web development (advantage – Angular framework )
- Experience with event-driven solutions.
- Experience working in a global organization or with offshore teams