Operational Support Engineer – Remote
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup, we’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
Develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts and work with dedicated people who love what they do in one of New York’s top startup!
We are looking for a “Ninja” to join our talented support team – an energetic self-starter and problem-solver with outstanding technical skills, and interested in growing and learning from the best.
- Monitor, maintain and support Optimove’s production environment
- A key person for integration projects and requests from customers (data oriented)
- Construct ETL processes
- Conduct data QA and analysis
- Perform configuration management
- Create robust and scalable processes
- Communicate directly with customers to solve technical issues
- Working hours 12PM – 9PM (Pacific Time Zone) Monday – Friday, and on Saturdays once a month.
- Outstanding technical skills
- Experience with SQL
- Fast learner looking to be exposed to, and to work with, new technologies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with self-learning and problem-solving abilities
- Agile, highly motivated, exceptional work ethics, ambitious, a super-multitasker and with a sense of responsibility to follow through on tasks
- Experience working with enterprise grade customers
- Experience with operating systems such as Windows and Linux
- Experience debugging issues in web application – logs, networking, etc
- Experience with monitoring tools (DataDog)
- Experience with working with APIs and integrations
- Understanding of networking terminologies and functionality such as DNS, http, ports, etc