Senior UX Designer
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 230 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
As part of Optimove’s Product team, the Senior UX Designer fills an essential role in leading end-to-end strategic projects. If you have a background in human factors and user research, usability testing and detailed design – this job is for you!
Interacting collaboratively with clients and internal stakeholders to deliver a world-class user experience, this role requires hands-on analytical and creative design capabilities, coupled with a strong understanding of user psychology and problem-solving skills.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment on a complex data-driven product that brings lots of value to our customers, and at the same time, requires an ability to simplify data into clear visualizations and workflows.
• Identify and understand user behavior and challenges – through direct and frequent interactions with customers, in which you will conduct user interviews and test prototypes, as well as through close collaboration with product managers, additional UX designers, customer success managers and other stakeholders – and come up with creative, intuitive, feasible and viable solutions.
• Translate these solutions into detailed designs and clearly articulated requirements for new features and for improvements to existing features.
• Collaborate closely with product managers and engineers to groom user stories, verify correct implementation, prioritize and provide solutions to challenges and difficulties in real-time.
• Collect, analyze and present product analytics to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Stay current with industry knowledge and best practices for UX design.
The ideal candidate must have:
• 4+ years of experience in the field of User Experience
• Experience designing complex B2B web products
• Demonstrated experience performing continuous user research using various techniques
• Demonstrated experience building interactive prototypes of various fidelity levels and testing them with users
• Ability to independently analyze data and derive insights
• Knowledge and experience with data visualization, and the ability to tell a simple story from complex data
• Experience working with multiple designers, product managers and engineering teams
• Excellent people skills – maintaining strong and effective working relationships with peers
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Fluent English with excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
In addition, the candidate must be:
• Visionary, yet pragmatic. Comfortable with thinking big but starting small.
• Independent, proactive, takes ownership and accountable
• Smart, curious, self-learner and enthusiastic about UX design
• Comfortable with multi-tasking
Experience and knowledge in any of the following will be of high value:
• A Master’s degree in cognitive psychology, industrial psychology or equivalent
• Creating and/or working with Design Systems
• Designing Marketing products
• Creating effective user onboarding flows
• Designing mobile applications