The Solutions Engineer role in the Customer Success org is a unique hybrid of engineering, consulting and customer facing responsibilities. It requires understanding of our client’s marketing goals and tailoring solutions to achieve those goals.
The Solutions Engineer is responsible for advising on efficiently integrating Optimove’s products with our clients’ internal systems and 3rd parties’ systems. He/She will be responsible for interacting with clients partners, and internal teams including Customer Success, Data Science, Professional Services, Product and R&D to ensure that clients have the solutions needed to successfully work with the Optimove platform.
The ideal candidate is highly detail oriented with a hands-on approach, tech savvy, and organized; with excellent communication and customer facing skills and has a passion for excellence, innovation and success.
This is not a “behind the scenes” role. Once trained on the Optimove platform and tools, the Solutions Engineer will quickly start working directly on client projects and with our cross-functional teams utilizing the team’s best practices.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with top notch technologies such as realtime event streaming, cloud technology and mobile SDKs. You will be working closely with tech experts in all domains and excel yourself with both client facing and technical skills.
This role can be either based in our NY office or remote (CA, Chicago or North Carolina only)
- Work closely with internal team (Product, R&D) to design the solution based on requirements
- Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor progress of implementations
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
- Analyse, debug, troubleshoot and proactively drive forward solutions
- Master Optimove’s integrations and technologies
- Lead calls with clients to understand their technical and business needs
- Be the technical focal point for the client delivery teams
- Work with Optimove’s partners to analyze, define and own the tech integrations to serve multiple clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering/ Information Systems / Computer Science or related field or relevant hands-on technical experience
- Fluent English speaker (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to details and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- You should be able to talk about technology, even with non-technical people in a clear and coherent way
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-pasted environment, and come up with creative ideas for improvements
- Experience in solutions engineering – Advantage
- Experience in SaaS implementation processes – advantage
Optimove is an equal opportunity employer. Two thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.