Senior Product Manager
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 350 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 220 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London, and Tel Aviv.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Optimove is looking for a Product Manager to join our growing Product team in Israel. This is a key position, and the ideal candidate will have B2B Product Management experience, strong Product Discovery skills, and data and analytics orientation. The candidate will thrive in a fast-paced and innovative development environment, that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
• Identify and understand customers’ business challenges – through direct and frequent interactions with customers, as well as close collaboration with sales, marketing, customer success, data science, operations, and professional services – and come up with valuable, usable, feasible and viable solutions
• Translate these solutions into clearly articulated product requirements in the form of User Stories for new features and for improvements to existing features. This is based on thorough understanding of the user needs and on feedback from customers and stakeholders.
• Collaborate closely with UX designers and engineers, to provide context, clarity and motivation, communicate the needs, combine functional and technical requirements with great designs, groom user stories, verify correct implementation, prioritize and provide solutions to challenges and difficulties in real time.
• Orchestrate product releases and feature launches across multiple departments to verify relevant training, documentation, enablement, and internal and external communications are done effectively and successfully.
• Collect, analyze and present usage analytics to measure and improve the product
• Contribute to product strategy definition, roadmapping and internal process improvements
• Stay current with industry knowledge and best practices for product management and UX design
• At least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager for B2B SaaS web/mobile applications, with multiple paying customers
• Experience working with large R&D organizations (20+ engineers), in Agile Scrum, with excellent understanding of the methodology and practices
• Fluent English with excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong technical understanding required for effective collaboration with R&D
• Excellent people skills – maintaining strong and effective working relationships with peers
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Independent, proactive, takes ownership and accountable
• Smart, curious, self-learner and enthusiastic about product management and UX design
• Comfortable with multi-tasking
• Willing to occasionally travel abroad (usually up to 4 times a year, USA and/or EU)
Experience and knowledge in any of the following will be of high value:
• Managing MarTech products
• Working with data scientists on AI/ML products
• User research – including identifying user personas, prototyping, usability testing
• Ability to extract data independently from SQL DBs
• Mobile applications and technology
• Data warehousing products and technology
• Managing products with rich APIs and SDKs, where the customer/user is IT or R&D