Full Stack Developer
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients with the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 230 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
Based in central Tel Aviv, our R&D operation is a dynamic environment, where every developer can impact the flow of technology – from introducing the smallest library to making big infrastructure changes. We welcome open-minded developers who like to share knowledge and help each other to push Optimove forward to the cutting edge of today’s tech. We are looking for talented developers strong and energetic A-players interested in developing cutting-edge technology to make an impact on our company and on the entire martech industry.
- Design & develop Optimove’s flagship product in .NET, NodeJS, MS SQL, Angular 6+
- Design and develop full-stack end-to-end features (60% backend)
- Work both autonomously and collaboratively across disciplines with Product, UX Designers, QA Engineers and Developers
- Solve various product challenges with creative solutions.
- Fluent English
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent
- At least 3 years in client development (angular.js, Angular 6+)
- Deep understanding of OOP principles and design
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with RESTful Web API
- Deep understanding of .Net Framework / Core
- At least 2 years of experience in backend development
- Experience with Backend Services – minimum 2 years
- Experience in Node.js
- Experience in stream technologies like Pub-Sub, Kafka, Kafka Streams, KSQL, etc.
- Experience with Cloud Services (AWS/GCP)
- Experience with Docker and Orchestration Infrastructures (K8S) and microservices
- Experience with Columnar databases, cloud serverless databases
- Performance optimization and profiling experience