R&D Team Leader
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. We’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt with a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fast-growing startup. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed. Based in central Tel Aviv, our R&D operation is a dynamic environment, where every developer can impact the flow of technology – from introducing the smallest library to making big infrastructure changes. We welcome open-minded developers who like to share knowledge and help each other to push Optimove forward to the cutting edge of today’s tech. We are looking for talented, strong, and energetic A-players interested in developing cutting-edge technology to make an impact on our company and the entire martech industry.
- Leading a scrum team of developers and QA.
- 50-70% hands-on.
- Excellent knowledge of software design and scalable web architecture.
- Work in Agile process with Product Managers, UX Designers, and other TLs.
- Identify and implement improvements to data quality, reliability & efficiency at the level of the whole system.
- 1 year of experience as a Team Leader (or Scrum Master).
- B.Sc. (or higher) in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- People with strong leadership skills who can motivate and build a winning team.
- At least 5 years of experience with web development using Angular.
- At least 5 years of experience with backend development using .NET .
- Hands-on experience with SQL. Advantage – experience with No-SQL databases.
- Passion for clean code and readable code and a responsive and high-performing web experience.
- Understanding of micro-services architecture, experience with Docker and Orchestration Infrastructures (K8S)
- Experience with working in a global organization or with offshore teams
- Experience with front-end automation frameworks such as Cypress