Operational Support Engineer
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients with the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 230 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
Based in central Tel Aviv, our R&D operation is a dynamic environment, where every developer can impact the flow of technology – from introducing the smallest library to making big infrastructure changes. We welcome open-minded developers who like to share knowledge and help each other to push Optimove forward to the cutting edge of today’s tech. We are looking for talented developers strong and energetic A-players interested in developing cutting-edge technology to make an impact on our company and on the entire martech industry.
- Monitor, maintain, and support Optimove’s production environment
- A key person for integration projects and requests from customers (data-oriented)
- Debug production issues with in-house and industry-wide set of tools
- Construct ETL processes
- Conduct data QA and analysis
- Perform configuration management
- Create robust and scalable processes
- Availability to work five weekly 9 hour shifts (between 7:00 and 22:00) Monday – Friday, and Saturdays once a month.
- Outstanding technical skills
- Experience with SQL – mandatory
- Experience working with enterprise-grade customers
- Fast learner looking to be exposed to, and to work with, new technologies
- Very high English proficiency (proficient user (C2)) strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with self-learning and problem-solving abilities
- Agile, highly motivated, exceptional work ethics, ambitious, a super-multitasker, and with a sense of responsibility to follow through on tasks
- Experience with operating systems such as Windows and Linux
- Experience debugging issues in the web application – logs, networking, etc
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Experience with working with APIs and integrations
- Understanding of networking terminologies and functionality such as DNS, HTTP, ports, etc