Operational Support Engineer-Student Position
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 350 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 220 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London, and Tel Aviv.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for a “Ninja” to join our talented support team – an energetic self-starter and problem-solver with outstanding technical skills, and interested in growing and learning from the best.
Develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts and work with dedicated people who love what they do in one of Tel Aviv’s top startup!
• Monitor, maintain and support Optimove’s production environment
• A key person for integration projects and requests from customers (data oriented)
• Debug production issues with in-house and industry wide set of tools
• Construct ETL processes
• Conduct data QA and analysis
• Perform configuration management
• Create robust and scalable processes
• Availability to work in 3 shifts a week (7:00-00:00) including weekends
• Outstanding technical skills
• Experience with SQL – mandatory
• Fast learner looking to be exposed to, and to work with, new technologies
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Team player with self-learning and problem-solving abilities
• Agile, highly motivated, exceptional work ethics, ambitious, a super-multitasker and with a sense of responsibility to follow through on tasks
• Experience with operating systems such as Windows and Linux
• Experience debugging issues in web application – logs, networking, etc
• Experience with monitoring tools
• Experience with working with APIs and integrations
• Understanding of networking terminologies and functionality such as DNS, http, ports, etc