QA Automation Engineer
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients with the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 230 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
Based in central Tel Aviv, our R&D operation is a dynamic environment, where every developer can impact the flow of technology – from introducing the smallest library to making big infrastructure changes. We welcome open-minded developers who like to share knowledge and help each other to push Optimove forward to the cutting edge of today’s tech. We are looking for talented developers strong and energetic A-players interested in developing cutting-edge technology to make an impact on our company and on the entire martech industry.
The QA Engineer will be part of a scrum feature team and be responsible for the quality of the team’s products.
He will provide early inputs to features entering development, stabilize new features by manually testing them and define automated tests that should be conducted on the feature. After the feature is stable, s/he will be able to write it in automation.
- At least 3 years of experience in QA testing, processes, and test methodologies.
- Experience in Manual and automation testing- a must
- B.Sc in computer science or equivalent – a must
- Experience with SQL Server, including working with complex SQL queries
- Strong understanding of the web and web-related technologies
- Knowledge of automation tests – Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, Cucumber
- Experience writing test documents (STP, STD)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hard-working, responsible, takes initiative
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Knowledge in TDD