QA Automation Engineer
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup, we’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
Based in central Tel Aviv, our R&D operation is a dynamic environment, where every developer can impact the flow of technology – from introducing the smallest library to making big infrastructure changes. We welcome open-minded developers who like to share knowledge and help each other to push Optimove forward to the cutting edge of today’s tech. We are looking for talented developers strong and energetic A-players interested in developing cutting-edge technology to make an impact on our company and on the entire martech industry.
The QA Engineer will be part of a scrum feature team and be responsible for the quality of the team’s products.
He will provide early inputs to features entering development, stabilize new features by manually testing them and define automated tests that should be conducted on the feature. After the feature is stable, s/he will be able to write it in automation.
- At least 3 years of experience in QA testing, processes, and test methodologies.
- Experience in Manual and automation testing- a must
- B.Sc in computer science or equivalent – a must
- Experience with SQL Server, including working with complex SQL queries
- Strong understanding of the web and web-related technologies
- Knowledge of automation tests – Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, Cucumber
- Experience writing test documents (STP, STD)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hard-working, responsible, takes initiative
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Knowledge in TDD