Full Stack Web Developer Masons’s Team
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients with the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 230 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
Based in central Tel Aviv, our R&D operation is a dynamic environment, where every developer can impact the flow of technology – from introducing the smallest library to making big infrastructure changes. We welcome open-minded developers who like to share knowledge and help each other to push Optimove forward to the cutting edge of today’s tech. We are looking for talented developers strong and energetic A-players interested in developing cutting-edge technology to make an impact on our company and on the entire martech industry.
- Design and develop end-to-end features including client-side, server-side, and DB code
- Provide efficient and creative solutions in a dynamic, data-oriented product
- Work both autonomously and collaboratively across disciplines with Product, UX Designers, QA Engineers and Developers
- Maintain and improve existing features
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in C#, in .NET Framework / .NET Core
- Experience working with SQL, good familiarity with SQL practices.
- Experience working in a multi-threaded environment.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented development principles (OOP) and Client/Server design techniques.
- Writing performance-oriented, testable, and clean code – a must!
- Experience working with Cloud Services.
- Experience working with RESTful Web API
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in no-SQL databases
- Experience in event streaming