QA Functional Tester
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 230 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Optimove is looking for an experienced and energetic QA Functional Tester to join our growing quality assurance department.
The QA Functional Tester will be part of a scrum feature team and be responsible for the quality of the team’s products.
He will provide early inputs to features entering development, stabilize new features by manually testing them, define the needed automated tests that should be conducted on the feature and write them in various automation tools.
- At least 3 years of experience in QA testing, processes, and test methodologies.
- B.Sc in computer science or equivalent – a must
- Experience with SQL Server, including working with complex SQL queries
- Strong understanding of the web and web-related technologies
- Knowledge of automation tests – Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, Cucumber, NUnit, Specflow.
- Experience writing test documents as test plans and test results.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skill
- Hard-working, responsible, takes initiative
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Knowledge in TDD, BDD.
- Experience in working within a scrum team (Agile).
- Experience working with MicroServices.