Mobile QA Functional Tester
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients with the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 230 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
Two thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Optimove is looking for an experienced and energetic Mobile QA Functional Tester to join our growing quality assurance department.
The QA Functional Tester will be part of a scrum feature team and be responsible for the quality of the team’s products. He will provide early inputs to features entering development, stabilize new features by manually testing them, define the needed automated tests that should be conducted on the feature and write them in various automation tools.
- At least 3 years experience with mobile app testing – a must
- B.Sc in computer science or equivalent
- Strong understanding of the web and web-related technologies
- Experience in automation testing technologies – Appium/Selenium, Cypress, Cucumber
- Experience in cross-platform testing: Android, iOS, Web
- Experience with REST API testing tools and automation frameworks (Postman, Insomnia REST, Swagger)
- Experience writing test documents as test plans and test results
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hard-working, responsible, takes initiative
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Basic familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of NodeJS, .Net
- Familiarity with Cloud Platform GCP/AWS
- Knowledge in different testing methods or practices like Behavioural Driven Development (BDD), Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Ability to work effectively in an agile team-oriented environment (local and global teams).
- Experience working with MicroServices