Full Stack Developer
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 350 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 220 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London, and Tel Aviv.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Our R&D operation is a dynamic environment, where every developer can impact the flow of technology – from introducing the smallest library to making big infrastructure changes. We welcome open-minded developers who like to share knowledge and help each other push Optimove forward to the cutting edge of today’s tech.
We are currently expanding our R&D teams, and are looking for strong and energetic A-players interested in developing cutting-edge technology to make an impact on our company and on the entire martech industry. As we embrace different employment models, this role is aimed for those who wish to continue working from home.
- Design and develop full stack end-to-end features, more in the back-end side.
- Work both autonomously and collaboratively across disciplines with Product, UX Designers, QA Engineers and Developers
- Maintenance and rewriting existing functionality
- Come up with innovative engineering ideas and solutions
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in full stack development
- Server technologies – NET Framework, C# and Visual Studio.
- Client technologies – native JS and understanding OD web principles, angular 2+ / angular JS
- Very good experience working in a multi-threaded environment, queues, performance, optimizations
- Deep understanding of object-oriented development principles (OOP) and Client/Server design techniques.
- Good experience working with SQL, and SQL practices.
- Experience working with RESTful Web API
- Willing to work remotely
- Fluent English
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working with Cloud Services
- Experience working with Microservices
- Experience in no-SQL databases
- Experience in event streaming