Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup, we’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
Optimove is looking for a highly motivated, experienced, enthusiastic controller, with a wide accounting knowledge to undertake all aspects of financial management. We are looking for a great team player that will help us take the company to the next level of growth and scale.
- Manage month-end close processes.
- Own revenue recognition and MRR calculation.
- Support the preparation of tax reporting and filing (sales tax, VAT).
- In charge of the preparation of financial statements, statutory reports, and tax returns.
- Coordinate and assist with the budget process.
- Support the billing and collection activities.
- Work closely with our bookkeepers, support and advise them on accounting and tax-related matters.
- Work closely with the Director of finance on a variety of projects and processes.
- Assist and support with special company projects, mainly related to process automation.
- CPA with a Big 4 accounting firm experience, and at least 2 years of experience in a SaaS company – a must
- US GAAP knowledge – a must
- Fluent English (spoken and written) – a must
- Experience with NetSuite
- Experienced in working with subsidiaries, mainly in the US and UK
- Highly motivated and committed
- Team player, good interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to details
- Must be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment that requires multi-tasking, prioritizing, and meeting multiple deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills