Office & Employee Experience Manager
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup, we’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
The HR team is expanding and is looking for an experienced, driven, independent and fun-loving Office & Employee Experience Manager to join our New York based office. This is a critical role with internal and external stakeholders, and is a key factor to our growth plans in the US and in general for Optimove.
- Be the “Go To” person in the office for employees needs, take ownership of creating the best working environment for the teams
- Take part in building and maintaining office culture and spirit.
- Provide administrative support and assistance to other departments and managers
- Lead and coordinate company and office events end to end – work with the local HR team on benefits and employee experience.
- Daily office organization and ongoing administrative support, including orders, supplies, mail.
- Take care of the office’s “look & feel”, coordinating ongoing maintenance efforts, supervise cleaning services.
- Manage calendars and conference rooms
- Manage relationships with suppliers and vendors
- Lead all welfare activities and budgets
- Onboarding of new employees
- Work closely with the Finance team – approving POs and invoices, employee’s expenses, company credit cards
- Travel and bookings
- 1+ years of previous experience in a similar role – must!
- Strong organizational skills – must!
- Excellent Office skills, especially Outlook & Excel
- Ability to multitask and get things done
- A warm, patient, and positive attitude
- A person that has strong initiative skills, thinks big and capable of shaping the role in a creative way
- Fluent English – A must!
- Optimove does not sponsor visas, a work permit/US Citizenship is required