Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup, we’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
We are looking for a full-time AP Bookkeeper to join our talented Finance team.
What you’ll be doing?
• Manage the full Accounts Payable process including supplier’s setup, review invoices, and record them in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Prepare and process payment cycles- ensures timely payment processing per terms.
• Handle credit cards reconciliation – monitor the transactions, make sure invoices are received and saved, record the transactions in the books.
• Communicate with suppliers, including reconciliation of payment and invoice discrepancies, securing forms as needed (withholding tax, W-9, bank account confirmations).
• Assist in the month-end closing process as requested.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 1-2 years of Accounts Payable/GL experience
• Verbal and written English skills
• Experience with NetSuite
• An ability to work according to predetermined deadlines
• Highly organized and reliable with great attention to details
• Team player