Talent Acquisition Manager
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup, we’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
We are in fast growth and are looking for a Talent acquisition Manager to join the US team and support our growth in the Revenue and Customer departments. This person will be responsible for creating a pipeline, leading full recruitment life cycle, develop innovative candidate sourcing strategies to recruit the best talent for each role.
- Own and lead the HC Growth strategy in the US. Lead all recruiting processes and efforts.
- Development a state-of-the-art sourcing strategy through programs and targeted channels. This includes LinkedIn, GitHub, Kaggle, academic institutions, social networks, referrals and hiring events.
- Drive the end-to-end recruitment process and ensure both speed and quality of hires.
- Drive an efficient yet exciting hiring process that reflects the company’s culture and provides an excellent candidate experience.
- Conduct phone and behavioral face to face interviews
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers and team members to create a partnership that leverages all recruiting, HR efforts and strategic plans.
- Design and own recruiting projects and initiatives to improve and optimize current processes.
- A bachelor’s degree in psychology, Social Studies, Behavioral Science, Human Resources or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in similar role from a Hi-tech, fast-paced, rapid growth environment in the US – must
- Experience in hiring for commercial/sales/marketing roles for SaaS companies – must!
- Experience in contemporary recruiting practices and techniques.
- Excellent sourcing skills and familiarity with various sourcing tools and techniques.
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with senior business leaders.
- Strong focus on client and candidate experience, excellent negotiation skills, and comfort in navigating ambiguity.
- Experience working in a data-driven recruiting environment with the ability to track and understand key metrics (conversion rates, etc).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with managers and employees at all levels.
- High level of energy, motivation, initiative, and professionalism
- Experience working with recruiting systems.