Director of Finance
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behaviors and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 230 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Optimove is looking for a Director of Finance, with vast global experience who will be responsible for overseeing all things related to finance and accounting, processes, policies, and systems in place while keeping the company aligned with all regulatory compliances.
The ideal candidate is someone with an eye for detail, having a clear sense of the company’s goals and operations while being able to identify financial irregularities and problems. Someone with clear communication skills and analytical reasoning skills. A need for organization, confidentiality, and a high-functioning ability across multiple software applications is a must. This role reports directly to the VP of Finance.
• In charge of monthly processes such as financial reporting, tax filings, employee payroll, payments, and collections.
• Responsible for corporate tax filings and the preparation of the tax provision process for all group entities in every jurisdiction where we operate.
• Manage and improve the annual budgeting process and work with department budget owners on an ongoing basis.
• Set up and monitor proper finance-related internal processes and controls to support scale by automation and efficiency.
• Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data for the parent company.
• 5+ years of finance experience in SAAS company – a must
• Experience working in global companies – a must
• CPA, experience working for a Big 4 High Tech department
• Deep knowledge of financial processes, US GAAP, regulations, and best practices. Orientation in TP, international tax, and US compliance
• Experience with implementation of ERP modules and workflows to improve financial reporting, payments, and billing processes. NetSuite – an advantage
• Attention to details, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Analytical and problem-solving mindset with a desire to constantly improve