Recruiter / Talent acquisition / Sourcer
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 250 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
We are in fast growth and are looking for a Recruiter/Sourcer to join the US team and support our growth in the Revenue and Customer departments. This person will be responsible for creating a pipeline, leading full recruitment life cycle, develop innovative candidate sourcing strategies to recruit the best talent for each role.
- Development a state-of-the-art sourcing strategy through programs and targeted channels. This includes LinkedIn, GitHub, Kaggle, academic institutions, social networks, referrals and hiring events.
- Drive the end-to-end recruitment process and ensure both speed and quality of hires.
- Drive an efficient yet exciting hiring process that reflects the company’s culture and provides an excellent candidate experience.
- Conduct phone and behavioral face to face interviews
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers and team members to create a partnership that leverages all recruiting, HR efforts and strategic plans.
- Design and own recruiting projects and initiatives to improve and optimize current processes.
- Support HR Manager in office and employee welfare
- A bachelor’s degree in psychology, Social Studies, Behavioral Science, Human Resources or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in similar role from a Hi-tech, fast-paced, rapid growth environment in the US – must
- Experience in hiring for commercial/sales/marketing roles for SaaS companies – must!
- Experience in contemporary recruiting practices and techniques.
- Excellent sourcing skills and familiarity with various sourcing tools and techniques.
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with senior business leaders.
- Strong focus on client and candidate experience, excellent negotiation skills, and comfort in navigating ambiguity.
- Experience working in a data-driven recruiting environment with the ability to track and understand key metrics (conversion rates, etc).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with managers and employees at all levels.
- High level of energy, motivation, initiative, and professionalism
- Experience working with recruiting systems.