Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. We recently secured a $75M growth investment, and with a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup – we’re now experiencing yet another growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove – a Top100 company to work for in Israel – Is basically guaranteed.
As Optimove continues to grow, we are expanding our Talent Acquisition team, and looking for a talented, smart, motivated Recruiter at soul!
You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end hiring process, build and shape the profile for best candidates, develop channels and sourcing strategies to engage talents, build an effective and competitive hiring process with an exceptional candidate experience.
- Drive the end-to-end recruitment process and ensure both speed and quality of hires.
- Develop recruiting channels, including, both traditional and alternative sources to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with managers and team members to create a partnership that leverages all recruiting efforts and strategic plans.
- Build and maintain an active pool of candidates to meet future hiring targets.
- Think outside the box and be creative to always find new channels and sources.
- Create and facilitate recruitment workflow that will give the ideal candidate experience.
- Use a data driven approach to constantly improve our recruiting processes.
- A bachelor’s degree in psychology, Social Studies, Behavioural Science, Human Resources, or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting, preferably in tech companies.
- Experience in sourcing strategies and technologies
- Experience managing multiple requisitions and determining priorities
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, behavioral)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviews, culture add, reference check, etc.)
- Experience in contemporary recruiting practices and techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with managers and employees at all levels.
- Strong English, both verbal and written- a must
- Results-oriented with a competitive drive for success
- High level of energy, motivation, initiative, and professionalism
- A team player with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills