Office & Employee Experience Specialist – Entry level (on-site)
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fast-growing startup, we’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
The HR team in the TLV office is expanding and is looking for a motivated, independent and fun-loving Office & Employee Experience Specialist to join us. As an Office & Employee Experience Specialist at Optimove, you will be a focal point for all employees and managers, with the ability to significantly impact our company culture and office vibes in a vibrant, fast-paced environment.
- Manage the front desk reception – responsible for welcoming and hosting the company’s guests and employees.
- Daily office organization and ongoing administrative support, including orders, supplies, deliveries and mail.
- Take care of the office’s “look & feel”, including coordinating ongoing maintenance efforts, and supervising cleaning services.
- Responsibility for the operational side of new employees’ onboarding.
- Work closely with the Finance team – approving POs and invoices, employee’s expenses and company credit cards.
- Support employees’ flight booking and accommodation through a traveling platform.
- Support company and office events and welfare activities (gifts, holidays etc).
- Manage relationships with suppliers and vendors.
- Provide administrative support and assistance to other departments and managers.
- Bachelor’s degree – must.
- Availability for a full-time position (on-site)- must.
- Fluent English (written & verbal) – must.
- Tech savvy, with excellent Office skills (Outlook & Excel) – must.
- Highly organized and efficient, able to prioritize day-to-day office tasks and bring them to successful completion – must.
- Able to plan and drill down to details to ensure smooth and high-quality execution of projects and tasks from small office tasks to significant company events.
- Highly responsible and independent.
- Great interpersonal skills and service-oriented – a warm, patient, and positive attitude.
- Creative and innovative approach.