Office & Welfare Manager
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behaviours and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 230 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
Two thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
The HR team is expanding and is looking for an experienced, driven, independent and fun-loving Office & Welfare Manager to join our New York based office. This is a critical role with internal and external stakeholders.
*A part-time job that will likely become a full-time job in the future
- Daily office organization and ongoing administrative support, including orders, supplies, mail.
- Take care of the office’s “look & feel”, coordinating ongoing maintenance efforts, supervise cleaning services.
- Manage calendars and conference rooms
- Manage relationships with suppliers and vendors
- Lead and coordinate company and office events end to end
- Lead all welfare activities and budgets
- Onboarding of new employees
- Work closely with the Finance team – approving POs and invoices, employee’s expenses, company credit cards
- Travel and bookings
- Provide administrative support and assistance to other departments and managers
- Previous experience in a similar role for at least one year preferably from a start up company.
- Strong organizational skills – must!
- Excellent Office skills, especially Outlook & Excel
- Ability to multitask and get things done
- A warm, patient, and positive attitude
- A person that has strong initiative skills, thinks big and capable of shaping the role in a creative way
- Fluent English – A must!
- Optimove does not sponsor visas, a work permit/US Citizenship is required