SMS Marketing Manager
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup, we’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~450 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
Optimove has built a strong internal “marketing agency” over the years in the purpose of maximizing the value that our clients can drive from our partnership and product. Given that we recently added to our offering SMS channel, we are looking for an experienced SMS Marketing person to join our Strategic Services department.
This position is one which brings with it an excellent opportunity to be exposed to a variety of business verticals, to interact with high-level executives, and to lead and grow our SMS service offering in a dynamic, challenging, and fast-paced environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop SMS strategies for our client base
- Determine the segmentation strategy, sequencing, and dynamic content for all SMS clients
- Craft compelling, relevant, and timely SMS content to effectively engage SMS subscribers
- Oversee, manage, optimize campaigns
- Work closely and consistently with email marketing experts and other marketing consultants to collaborate on the best strategies for our clients
- Deliver monthly reports with analysis of the performance of campaigns/flows along with strategic recommendations for continual improvement
- Create standard operating procedures for SMS marketing in collaboration with email marketing experts and other marketing consultants
- Develop SMS implementation and onboarding programs together with our Solution Engineering team and support clients in the process
Required Skills and Experience
- 2 years experience delivering SMS marketing strategies and best practices
- In-depth knowledge of TCPA Guidelines and Regulations
- Experience working for an SMS platform – an advantage
- Outstanding customer facing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills