PR & Social Manager
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients with the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 250 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
We are looking for a Communications Manager to take our existing PR and social media to the next level. This role will create, build and execute an external communications strategy across earned and social media, to inform and inspire our industry and prospects. Such strategy will rely on Optimove’s thought-leading and award-winning reputation and expand it.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for technology, media, and marketing, exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills, expertise in relationship-building, a passion for storytelling, the ability to create data-driven content narratives, manage multiple projects and deadlines at once, and a willingness to roll up their sleeves to bring Optimove’s vision, goals and objectives to life. But, perhaps most importantly, you’ll need a proven ability to build and maintain relationships with journalists and lead the entire ideation-creation-pitching-publication process with them.
As a member of the Content & Communications team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day B2B media relations efforts for Optimove, and for leading all of Optimove’s social media channels and handels. This position reports to the Director of Content.
- Create and implement press-worthy earned media campaigns.
- Create and implement KPIs-devouring social media strategy.
- Take and incept story ideas from concept to publishing – creating themes that resonate through media relations, social media, and thought leadership initiatives.
- Manage communications with brands and publications.
- Develop programs that highlight Optimove’s positioning, platform, customers, data, and partners.
- Partner with our in-house data teams to elevate our media efforts through data-driven storytelling.
- Align PR and social media voice with the company’s brand voice and sales focus and efforts.
- Develop timely reactive responses as needed.
- At least 3 years of experience in global/English speaking PR, preferably in tech
- OR: at least 3 years in tech/business journalism
- Proven hands-on experience in managing social media
- Native-level English – a must
And in more detail:
- Proven track record in forming, managing, and handling media relations – including sustaining strong connections with journalists, pitching content, and getting it published.
- Well-established relationships with key figures within leading media outlets – a major advantage.
- Great writer: you’re an exceptional storyteller and talented communicator who can contrive captivating narratives from facts and data that push our brand and reputation forward.
- Good with people: you possess top-notch interpersonal skills that translate through email and Zoom, too. People love working with you, chatting with you, and opening emails from you.
- You’re a master connector and relationship builder – you know who to reach and how to get the right connections that would help us drive Optimove’s communications initiatives forward.
- You’re an original, independent, analytical thinker who is driven by an internal idea-machine, one who takes the initiative yet works well with all kinds of partners.
- You are good at working with, and influencing, a wide range of stakeholders, both internally and externally. People want to help you.
- You got the startup skills set package: You are meticulous, goal and results-driven, prioritize well, have attention to detail, have excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask, love rolling up your sleeves and get the job done, you’re a true team player, and you thrive in a fast-paced work environment. Crises and deadlines excite you.