Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 350 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 220 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Optimove is seeking a graphic designer to join its awesome marketing design team. The ideal candidate is a creative, organized, detail-oriented designer who works great both independently and as a team player.
- Design and create marketing materials, including web pages, online ads, social media campaign graphics, trade show displays/booths and sales presentations
- Design and create images and infographics to accompany professional articles, white papers and blog posts
- Maintain brand consistency across all marketing projects
- Adjust existing images for use in different media (e.g., website)
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Degree in Visual Communications or equivalent
- High proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong typographical skills
- Experience with Adobe After Effects and/or Premiere – an advantage
- Ability to create illustrations – an advantage
- Strong attention to detail
- A team player with good social skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver projects on time
- Self-learner and motivated self-starter
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Proficiency in English