Data Foundation Team Leader
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 350 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 220 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
At Optimove, the Team Leader position is a central role in the R&D and enjoys a large degree of autonomy to structure the team in an Agile fashion as well as choose the designs for the required features. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in data infrastructure and a love for hands-on coding. The candidate must also have leadership abilities and management experience to nurture his team, grow it, and interact effectively with other teams in Israel and abroad, Product managers and Support staff.
- Lead team of 3-5 strong developers and QA automation
- 50-70% hands on, very technical position
- Design infrastructural data services, coordinating with Architecture team (Ohad).
- Work in Agile process with Product Managers, UX Designers, and other TLs.
- Identify and implement improvements to data quality, reliability & efficiency at level of whole system
- Leadership material – inspire team pride and professionalism
- 2 years of experience as Team Leader
- B.Sc. (or higher) in computer sciences, or equivalent
- Hands on experience developing C# backend services – minimum 3 years
- Experience with Docker and Orchestration Infrastructures (K8S)
- Understanding of micro-services architecture
- Knowledge of SQL and other no-SQL databases
- Senior software engineer with 7 years of experience, demonstrated ability to write clean code – engineering excellence mindset
- Experience working in a global organization or with offshore teams
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (e.g. GCS, BigTable, PubSub, BigQuery)
- Experience with NodeJS development, Typescript
- Experience with the Angular framework, Web development