Director of Customer Insights
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behaviour and strive to provide our clients with the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 230 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
The Director of Customer insights fills an essential role at Optimove, leading a team of Marketing Data Analysts, managing strategic projects, and is responsible for the revenues of Optimove’s Strategic Services.
If you have a consulting background, vast customer-facing experience, management skills, and top-notch analytical capabilities, this job is for you!
Interacting collaboratively with clients to deliver outstanding results, this role requires analytical capabilities coupled with a strong understanding of business and commercial ecosystems, highly-effective management, and interpersonal skills. This position is one that brings with it an excellent opportunity to be exposed to a variety of business verticals, to interact with high-level executives, and to lead and grow a team within a dynamic, challenging, and fast-paced environment.
- Lead, develop and mentor a team of talented marketing data analysts and team leaders
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture and drive the team to great results
- Provide effective leadership and direction to customer-facing services and consulting teams, ensuring that customers can unlock the full potential of Optimove’s software and services
- Manage client relationships and high scale projects while maximizing results and outcomes to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality services
- Monitor the department’s revenue and margin and report to the management on a monthly basis
- Scale services operations to support rapid company growth, while consistently maintaining very high levels of customer satisfaction
- Work closely with different teams to ensure open communication and great cooperation
- Lead strategic services sales related discussions and partner with commercial teams to help meet and exceed revenues
- Grow the business with new services to meet the changing needs of our clients
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or a business-related discipline
- MBA – an advantage
- 3+ years working in a consulting firm or 4+ years working in international professional services teams
- Proven experience working as a data analyst, business analyst, or similar role
- Proven ability to build a strong team of direct reports and to actively develop the potential of individual contributors through coaching and effective performance management
- Strong understanding of business and commercial ecosystems
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Marketing or CRM industry experience – an advantage
- Must be eligible to work in the UK – we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time
Optimove is an equal opportunity employer. Two thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.