CRM Associate – Entry Level
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients with the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 230 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
We are looking for a talented, motivated CRM Marketing coordinator to join our strategic services department. This role allows you to be exposed to various CRM teams and work as an essential part of them. If you have a passion for understanding what drives consumers’ behavior, technical capabilities and are a fast learner this job is for you! This role requires analytical capabilities coupled with a business understanding, technical and interpersonal skills. This position is one which brings with it an excellent opportunity to be exposed to a variety of business verticals and grow within a dynamic, challenging, and fast-paced environment.
- Develop, plan, execute and optimize customer behavior based CRM campaigns
- Be in charge and create customer touchpoints via email, SMS, and push notifications, retargeting to meet business goals
- Operation of various systems – for campaign execution and monitoring
- Interpret data, analyze results to improve ROI performance
- Surface data-driven insights and an iterative testing approach to optimize campaigns, content, and segmentation
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken, fluent English
- 1-2 years experience as a Marketing Manager/ CRM Manager / Ad tech Account Manager or similar roles.
- Independent with effective organization and time management skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Fast learner who can understand technology at any level
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset with unparalleled attention to detail
- Comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- Intermediate Excel
- Experience in segmentation, testing methodology, and ability to cull out actionable insights – an advantage