Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 230 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
At Optimove, the Data Analyst position is an active and vital role that collaboratively interacts with clients and internal teams to construct Optimove’s unique algorithmic model. This role requires robust technical and analytical capabilities coupled with highly effective time management skills. The Data Scientist is a valuable member of the Analytics team and the position is one that brings with it an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a lively and rapidly expanding company.
- Carry out complex customer behavior analysis for different companies from various industries worldwide to understand trends and provide recommendations.
- Extracting actionable insights from large data sets.
- Optimize the retention and LTV based on statistical models and data-driven analysis.
- Demonstrate an ability to understand our client’s business and needs and translate them into customized configurations of the product.
- Design and implement data models, prediction models and KPIs to support our client’s business performance.
- Construct business models and customer analysis- abandonment, behavior, segmentation, trends, churn prediction, customer value and more.
- Present and visualize the analysis-based insights and recommendations to the clients.
- Work in a fast-paced and multitasking environment, with multiple interfaces (business and technological).
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering or Information Systems – a must
- 1-2 years of data and analytical experience – a must
- Experience working with SQL – a must
- Experience working with Excel – a must
- Excellent English (spoken and written) – a must
- Experience working with Snowflake- Advantage
- Experience working with Python- Advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High motivation and exceptional work ethic
- Agile, ambitious and a super-multitasker