Email Project Manager- Entry Level
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 250 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for a star to join our great email services team. The Email Project Manager helps Optimove’s clients to maximize their email performance metrics. Dedicated to our client’s success, this role requires both interpersonal and technical skills. The position is one which brings with it an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a lively and challenging environment.
- Ongoing communication with clients
- Onboard clients to Optimove’s proprietary email services provider – Provide training, best practices, and advice
- IP warm-up plan
- Monitor, maintain, and support email campaigns success and statistics
- Investigate decrease in email performance
- Build and support automated processes using SSIS to support the clients’ email needs
- Outstanding technical skills
- Fast learner
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with self-learning and problem-solving abilities
- High-level English – spoken and written
- SQL knowledge
- HTML and email templates design – advantage
- Experience as a technical project manager – advantage