Marketing Data Analyst
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behaviour and strive to provide our clients with the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 250 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
The Marketing Data Analyst is responsible for helping current Optimove clients implement a CRM methodology that suits their specific business needs, build bespoke predictive models, and assist their teams in translating their data into actionable insights. You report to the Director of Strategic Services and interface directly with senior-level marketing and CRM executives across business verticals. You are a data-savvy problem solver with experience analyzing customer behaviour to draw actionable insights. You are an emotionally-intelligent individual that communicates with customers in a concise, confident, and knowledgeable manner. You are a dynamic and intuitive thinker that can detect potential problems and provide solutions for clients before they occur. You thrive in challenging, fast-paced environments with a sense of humour and are just as passionate about data analytics and science as you are about providing excellent customer service. If this sounds like you or someone you aspire to be, let’s chat.
- Translating data insights into tangible business advice
- Conducting consumer data analysis and research
- Extracting actionable insights from large databases
- Presenting research results to clients
- Implementing new customer projects
- Managing client relationships
- B.Sc. Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, or related majors
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar roles.
- Experience or undergraduate courses with a focus on Microsoft SQL and Excel
- Strong understanding of business and commercial ecosystems
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience with conversion optimization, an advantage.
- Relevant experience from the gaming industry – advantage
- Must be eligible to work in the UK – we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time