Marketing Data Analyst
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. We recently secured a $75M growth investment, and with a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup – we’re now experiencing yet another growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove – a Top100 company to work for in Israel – Is basically guaranteed.
The Marketing Data analyst fills an essential role at Optimove. Reporting to the Head of Professional Services, the Marketing Data analyst crunches large databases, analyzing customer behavior and discovering unique actionable insights. If you have a passion for understanding what drives customer behavior, this job is for you! Interacting collaboratively with clients to deliver outstanding results, this role requires exceptional analytical capabilities coupled with a strong understanding of business and commercial ecosystems, highly effective management and interpersonal skills. This position is one that brings with it an excellent opportunity to be exposed to a variety of business verticals, to interact with high-level executives and to learn and grow within a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Consumer data research and analysis
- Extracting actionable insights from large databases
- Presenting research results to clients
- Implementing new customer projects
- Managing client relationships
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering
- Excellent English (spoken and written) – a must
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
- Robust Excel capabilities
- Strong understanding of business and commercial ecosystems
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills