Data Insights Consultant
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. We recently secured a $75M growth investment, and with a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup – we’re now experiencing yet another growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
The Data insights Consultant is responsible for helping current Optimove clients in the US and EMEA to implement a CRM methodology that suits their specific business needs, build bespoke predictive models, and assist their teams in translating their data into actionable insights.
You report to the Strategic Services team leader and interface directly with senior-level marketing and CRM executives across business verticals. You are a data-savvy problem solver with experience analyzing customer behaviour to draw actionable insights. You are an emotionally intelligent individual that communicates with customers in a concise, confident, and knowledgeable manner. You are a dynamic and intuitive thinker that can detect potential problems and provide solutions for clients before they occur. You thrive in challenging, fast-paced environments with a sense of humour and are just as passionate about data analytics and science as you are about providing excellent customer service.
If this sounds like you or someone you aspire to be, let’s chat.
- Translating data insights into tangible business advice
- Conducting consumer data analysis and research
- Extracting actionable insights from large databases
- Presenting research results to clients
- Implementing new customer projects
- Managing client relationships in the US (Eastern time) and EMEA
- B.Sc. Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, or related majors
- 2-3 years of experience in similar roles.
- Experience or undergraduate courses with a focus on Microsoft SQL and Excel
- Strong understanding of business and commercial ecosystems
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience with conversion optimization is an advantage.
- Relevant experience from the gaming industry – advantage
- Fluency in French/Spanish – advantage
- Must be eligible to work in the UK – we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time