Data Integration Engineer
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 230 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
As a Data Integration Engineer, you will be a part of a strong energetic and fast-growing global team. You will be working on one of the major projects at Optimove – migrating our clients to the new cloud environments while working with software like Matillion, Airflow, Git, and Python. The process includes understanding and mapping current ETL and SQL codes for each client design and implement data pipelines and data marts, including access versatile data sources and apply data quality measures and transformations into the cloud environment. Your core responsibilities will involve performing these smart transformations to achieve better performance for our clients while ensuring the highest quality of data integration, to allow our clients to continue using the platform with no interruption.
The ideal candidate is an SQL whiz with a strong work ethic, robust analytical and technical capabilities. We are looking for a master in paying attention to details with a well-organized and systematic way of work. The Data Integration Engineer is a position that brings with it an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a rapidly expanding company on the cutting edge of Martech.
- Mapping existing ETL processes (SSIS) and transforming them to the Matillion environment.
- Transforming SQL codes running on on-prem SQL servers into Python (Airflow) codes which will be running on Snowflake (cloud)
- Monitor and QA the transformations and apply relevant solutions and fix when relevant.
- B.Sc/4th-year student in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering and Management, or similar major / work experience as a QA- a Must
- Experience with databases and SQL coding, including working with complex SQL queries- a Must
- Outstanding technical skills and high attention to details
- Highly motivated with an exceptional work ethic
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Quick, self-learning capabilities and creativity in problem-solving
- Familiarity with Python
- Familiarity with Airflow, ETL tools, Snowflake and MSSQL
- Hands-on with VCS (Git)