Data Integration Specialist
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 350 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 220 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv.
Two thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
The Data Integration Specialist position is the perfect role for an entry-level engineer who’s looking to get their feet wet in the world of data. Your core responsibilities will involve playing an active role in collaborating with internal teams to construct tailored data transformations and manipulations. The ideal candidate is an energetic team player that has a strong work ethic, with great technical capabilities and highly effective time management skills. We are looking for a master multi-tasker who thrives in challenging, fast-paced environments, with agility and ease. The position is one that brings with it an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a rapidly expanding company on the cutting edge of martech.
- Develop and support of a wide range of data transformations and migrations
- Construct custom ETL processes
- Access versatile data sources and apply data quality measures
- Investigate data discrepancies and apply solutions
- Support the Data Science and Customer Success teams
- Recent graduate with a degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related degrees
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated with an exceptional work ethic
- Agile, ambitious and a super-multitasker
- Familiarity with databases and SQL – an advantage