Implementation Team Leader
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 350 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 220 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv.
Two thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for a talented Ninja to lead our Implementation team, as Implementation Team Leader. We’re after strong and energetic A-players, with outstanding technical managerial and customer-facing skills, interested in working with and learning from the best!
- Act as a leader of the product integration team who are in-charge of integrating add-on products, APIs and third-party systems with Optimove
- Coordinate between our product team, R&D team and our customers to guarantee successful implementation of our solutions in various client environments
- Work with third-party vendors to connect them to the Optimove platform
- Troubleshoot and solve a wide range of technical issues
- Lead and manage technical customer communications and interactions, worldwide
- Serve as a technical expert in designated areas, including delivering technical presentations, managing critical customer issues, and related short-term and long-term projects
- Explore new technologies to drive through change in Optimove’s capabilities
- Design and lead custom development solutions
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- At least two years of experience in a technical field (such as devops, R&D or analytics)
- Minimum of 2 years managerial experience
- Significant expertise in customer-facing environments
- Familiarity with databases and SQL
- Tech enthusiast
- Close to Native English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated, ambitious and a super-multitasker