Marketing Research Analyst – Student Position
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. We recently secured a $75M growth investment, and with a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup – we’re now experiencing yet another growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
The Marketing Research Analyst works closely with Strategic Services and Marketing departments to ideate, perform and present quantitative research about customer behavior. Crunching large databases, the Marketing Research Analyst analyzes customer data to discover unique insights and present them in writing using data storytelling skills. If you have a passion for understanding what drives customer behavior, this job is for you! This role requires exceptional analytical capabilities coupled with a strong understanding of business and commercial ecosystems, and great communication and interpersonal skills. This is an excellent opportunity to be exposed to a variety of business verticals, to interact with high-level executives and to learn and grow within a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Consumer data research and analysis
- Extracting insights from large databases
- Data storytelling
- Presenting research results in writing (advantage)
- Third-year student -B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
- Robust Excel capabilities
- Strong statistical skills
- Understanding of business and commercial ecosystems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High-level written English (advantage)