Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 350 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 220 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
Develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts and work with dedicated people who love what they do in one of Tel Aviv’s top start-ups! We are looking for a talented Technical Project Manager to join our Customer Facing team – an energetic self-starter and problem-solver with outstanding technical and interpersonal skills who’s interested in working with and learning from the best. If you are ready to guide high-level projects to success, we would love to have you on our team!
The Technical Project Manager plays a key role in managing the technical workflow of the company’s largest clients, while collaborating with internal and client technical teams, in order to drive success.
- Coordinate all relevant various stakeholders throughout all project phases, to ensure that every aspect of each project is delivered successfully, within defined timeframes.
- Communicate directly with clients to define project scopes and time frames, to ensure that deliverables and schedules are clearly understood by both sides.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive project plans, Gantt charts, progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Coordinate and manage weekly meetings with project stakeholders.
- Coordinate, manage and summarize all project meetings, both online and onsite, and manage follow-ups.
- Continuously track and monitor the progress of all projects, and report progress, milestones, completion of deliverables, and tasks at risk of missing deadlines.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, escalate issues and devise contingency plans.
- Coordinate and manage end-to-end tests and/or client acceptance tests, as required by contracts.
- Set and monitor a set of KPIs related to the onboarding and integration process, with the goal of showing constant improvement.
- Serve as the primary technical point of contact for clients, in terms of resolving technical issues that arise.
- B.Sc. in Engineering, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least two years of experience leading technical projects with customers, preferably in SaaS environments
- Highly motivated self-starter who is comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Strong technical and analytical capabilities, with the ability to manage and lead strategic technical discussions
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Excellent English verbal and written skills