Senior Marketing Data Analyst
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 230 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
Part of Optimove’s Strategic Services team, the Senior Marketing Data Analyst fills an essential role at Optimove, leading a team of Marketing Data Analysts and managing data-driven, strategic projects.
If you have a background in consulting, customer-facing experience, management skills and top-notch analytical capabilities, this job is for you!
Interacting collaboratively with clients to deliver outstanding results, this role requires hands-on analytical capabilities coupled with a strong understanding of business and commercial ecosystems, highly effective management and interpersonal skills. This position is one which brings with it an excellent opportunity to be exposed to a variety of business verticals, to interact with high-level executives and to lead and grow a team within a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Lead, develop and mentor a team of talented Marketing Data Analysts
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture and drive the team to great results
- Translate data insights into tangible business advice
- Manage client relationships and high scale projects, while maximizing results and outcomes to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality services
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure open communication and effective collaboration
- B.Sc. Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, or business-related majors
- 4+ years working in a consulting firm or professional services team
- 4+ years leading data-driven analytical projects
- Proven experience working as a data analyst, business analyst or similar role
- Strong understanding of business and commercial ecosystems
- Highly proficient in SQL and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Experience in leading teams – an advantage
- Marketing or CRM industry experience – an advantage
- Must be eligible to work in the United States – we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time
Optimove is an equal opportunity employer. Two thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.