VP Client Delivery
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 350 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 220 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv.
Two thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
The VP of Client Delivery is responsible for managing, guiding, inspiring and supporting Optimove’s client delivery teams across offices in New York, London and Tel Aviv.In this role, you will lead the implementation and ongoing optimization of a consistent delivery methodology for our client deployments. You will be supervising four teams consisting of Data Analysts, Data Integration Specialists, Implementation Managers and Project Managers.
While applying your deep knowledge and experience in the field, you will work collaboratively with the R&D, Product and Operations departments (and others) to ensure that company practices and methodologies are aligned with the company’s global standards and goals.
As an ideal candidate, you have a solid background in the delivery of technological projects, and y a proven track record of leading multi-disciplinary client delivery teams in complex environments. You know the value of following proven methodologies and attention to detail, yet you’re an innovator, who is continuously seeking new approaches for maximizing the business value. While you maintain a high-level view of the entire delivery organization, you also like to be hands-on and are comfortable diving into the details of client engagements, when needed, to ensure that every project is executed successfully.
You are passionate about technology and optimizing methodologies, always thinking of ways to make operations more efficient and delivered in a timely manner.
Your business-oriented mindset encourages you to contribute, both strategically and tactically, to the company’s continuous growth and ambition to be the world’s leading CDP vendor.
Your performance will be measured by the company’s ability to deliver high-quality projects that meet client requirements and expectations, in terms of timelines, business impact and client satisfaction.
The VP of Client Delivery and report to the Chief Customer Officer and is a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
The position is based in TLV.
- Manage, guide, inspire and support Optimove’s client delivery teams across offices in New York, London and Tel Aviv
- Build consistency in the client delivery processes and methodologies across all regions
- Use your technological background to build automations, bring in new technologies and structure new methodologies that are based on best R&D practices
- Collaborate with other departments in the organization to ensure that company practices and methodologies are aligned with the company’s global standards and goals
- Collaborate with the company’s business development and account management leaders to formulate frameworks and templates for different types of client delivery contracts (i.e., statements of work) to ensure professionalism, effectiveness and consistency
- Drive the definition and implementation of a common project management toolbox that is
- aligned to global standards and best practices
- Ensure that best practices and methodologies for client delivery are deployed and scaled in the company, via effective employee training and onboarding
- Provide guidance and hands-on support as project manager on strategic client engagements, when required
- Strong leader with excellent management and people skills
- BSc in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent – master’s degree a plus
- 7+ years of experience as an R&D leader, technical implementation leader or other technological field leader
- Experience managing organizations of more than 15
- Proven experience leading client delivery in a technological environment
- Proven experience formulating and optimizing delivery methodologies and project management frameworks
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills that are proven in a global/international
- work environment
- Proven experience in data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Willingness to travel at least twice in a quarter
- Willingness to work off-hours when needed
- Experience working for SaaS product companies
- Experience working with large enterprise customers
- Experience managing through managers