Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 250 strong, spread over six locations: New York, London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, Ukraine & Mumbai.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
The Implementation Engineer role in the Customer org is a unique hybrid of engineering, consulting, and customer-facing responsibilities. It requires an understanding of our client’s marketing goals and tailoring solutions to achieve those goals. The Implementation Engineer is responsible for advising on efficiently integrating Optimove’s products with our client’s internal systems and 3rd parties’ systems. He/She will be responsible for interacting with clients partners, and internal teams including Customer Success, Data Science, Professional Services, Product and R&D to ensure that clients have the solutions needed to successfully work with the Optimove platform.
The ideal candidate is highly detail-oriented with a hands-on approach, tech-savvy, and organized; with excellent communication and customer-facing skills and has a passion for excellence, innovation and success. This is not a “behind the scenes” role. Once trained on the Optimove platform and tools, the Implementation Engineer will quickly start working directly on client projects and with our cross-functional teams utilizing the team’s best practices.
- Analyze current technologies used within the company to provide optimal solutions based on the clients’ needs
- Propose and establish a framework for necessary contributions from various departments
- Work closely with internal team (Product, R&D) to design the solution based on requirements
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope
- Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor the progress of implementations
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
- Analyze, debug, troubleshoot and proactively drive forward solutions
- Master Optimove’s products and technologies in the domain of data integration, real-time event streaming and cloud solutions
- Be the technical focal point for the entire Customer Success org
- Lead calls with clients to understand their technical and business needs
- Work with Optimove’s partners to analyze, define and own the tech integrations to serve multiple clients
- 1-2 years of experience in a client-facing or a technical role
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering/ Information Systems / Computer Science or related field or relevant hands-on technical experience
- Fluent English speaker (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- You should be able to talk about technology, even with non-technical people in a clear and coherent way
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-pasted environment, and come up with creative ideas for improvements
- Experience in SaaS implementation processes – advantage