Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 350 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 220 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
At Optimove, the Data Scientist position is an active and vital role which collaboratively interacts with clients and internal teams to construct Optimove’s unique algorithmic model. This role requires robust technical and analytical capabilities coupled with highly effective time management skills. The Data Scientist is a valuable member of the Analytics team and the position is one which brings with it an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a lively and rapidly expanding company.
• Responsible for the execution of the technical deployment of our product. This includes using our internal data transformation and segmentation tools, customize data processes and configurations, QA and more.
• Demonstrate an ability to understand our client business and needs and translate them into customized configuration of the product.
• Serve as the expert of the technical deployment processes and tools and drive improvements, optimizations, and automations of those.
• Work collaboratively with our data analyst team in taking on client projects from a certain phase and successfully lead them to completion.
• Participate in key technical and design discussions with Product & R&D as a hands-on manager, in the goal of improving and automating our tools.
• Consults and makes recommendations to management on significant issues in the fields of responsibility.
• B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering or Information Systems
• 1-year experience in data entry project management, program management, data entry or other related fields
• Experience working with SQL- Advantage
• Experience working with Excel
• Excellent English (spoken and written)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• High motivation and exceptional work ethic
• Agile, ambitious and a super-multitasker