Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 350 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 220 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London and Tel Aviv.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
At Optimove, the Data Scientist position is an active and vital role which collaboratively interacts with clients and internal teams to construct Optimove’s unique algorithmic model. This role requires robust technical and analytical capabilities coupled with highly effective time management skills. The Data Scientist is a valuable member of the Analytics team and the position is one which brings with it an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a lively and rapidly expanding company.
- Data analytics
- In-depth customer interactions
- Design customer-centric algorithmic models
- Project Management
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering
- 1 year experience in full time Data Analytics position- an advantage
- Highly skilled in SQL Server and Excel
- Excellent English (spoken and written)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High motivation and exceptional work ethic
- Agile, ambitious and a super-multitasker