Data Integration Engineering Team Lead
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup, we’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~300 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
As a Data Integration Engineering Team Leader, you will be managing a strong energetic and fast-growing global team. You will be an integral part of clients’ onboarding data ETL processes as well as ongoing requests and projects. Working closely with internal Data Science teams as well as interacting directly with clients’ data teams across different business verticals. Your core responsibilities will involve playing an active role in collaborating with internal teams to construct tailored ETL processes, connecting to different data sources working with top-notch technology (Cloud tech, etc.) The ideal candidate is an SQL whiz with a strong work ethic, robust analytical and technical capabilities, and highly effective time management skills. We are looking for a master multi-tasker who thrives in challenging, fast-paced environments, with agility and ease.
The Data Integration Engineering team leader is a position that brings with it an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a rapidly expanding company on the cutting edge of Martech.
- Manage and prioritize the teams’ tasks and clients’ requests.
- Hands-on development and support a wide range of data connections and integrations with clients’ data sources, including data validations and sanity processes.
- Construct custom ETL processes: Design and implementation of data pipelines and data marts, access versatile data sources, and apply data quality measures.
- Interact with clients’ dev and data teams.
- Work side by side and support the Data Science and Customer Success teams in order to meet customer business needs.
- Graduate with a degree in Industrial Engineering and Management, Computer Science, or a similar major- a Must
- Experience of at least 2 years working with ETL tools – a Must
- Experience with databases and SQL – a Must
- Outstanding technical and analytical skills
- Highly motivated with an exceptional work ethic
- High attention to details with an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Quick, self-learning capabilities and creativity in problem-solving
- Proficient English level
- Familiarity with Python
- Familiarity with Matillion, Snowflake and MSSQL (SSIS)
- Experience with managing a small team.