Onboarding Project Manager
Optimove is the Science-First Relationship Marketing Hub, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to drive measurable growth by scaling customer engagement. We’re obsessed with what drives customer behavior and strive to provide our clients with the solution to foster long-lasting customer relationships. The Optimove family is 250 strong, spread over three locations: New York, London, and Tel Aviv.
Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.
As an Onboarding Project Manager in Optimove you will be responsible for onboarding implementation projects by working directly with clients; communicating the project status, timelines and technical requirements, and working with internal teams to drive project deliverables right from project inception through to completion, overseeing a successful output.
As we embrace different employment models, this role can be suitable for a candidate on the East Coast(remote).
- Managing onboarding implementation projects for enterprise and large customers from various verticals (gaming, retail and others).
- Oversee all aspects of project management and ensure the successful completion of implementations and deliverables.
- Tracking and communicating project status, risks, issues, decisions and action items to internal and external key stakeholders as needed.
- Monitor day-to-day activities of the entire project team and ensure work is progressing as planned.
- Actively monitor project scope and health to identify, track, and communicate potential risks and issues to project delivery.
- Managing multiple implementation projects in parallel.
- BSc or BA, preferable in technology-related programs (CS, Industrial Eng, Information, etc.)
- 2-5 years of experience as a Technical/Onboarding project manager
- Excellent client-facing communication skills with all project stakeholders (executives, project management and technical resources).
- Ability to develop relationships with stakeholders and understand their needs through excellent listening, effective written and verbal communication.
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment; Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytic, problem solving, and decision-making capabilities.
- Technical awareness – be able to understand Optimove solution and customer requirements from both functional and technical angles
- Strong English writer, speaker and presenter at all levels including C-level executives
- Work hours – may need flexibility as starting at 8am ET may be required (may be responsible for some EMEA projects as well, but not the majority).
- Work is done mostly remotely. Periodic visits to NYC office and occasional customers’ visits will be required.
- Experience working in a SaaS company – Advantage.
- Permit to work in the USA – must.