VP Business Services
Optimove is a global marketing tech company, recognized as a Leader by Forrester and a Challenger by Gartner. We work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, such as Papa John’s, Staples, and Entain, who love our thought-provoking combination of art and science. With a strong product, a proven business, and the DNA of a vibrant, fastly-growing startup, we’re on the cusp of our next growth spurt. It’s the perfect time to join our team of ~400 thinkers and doers across NYC, LDN, TLV, and other locations, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted from within. Growing your career with Optimove is basically guaranteed.
Optimove has built a strong internal “marketing agency” over the years in the purpose of maximizing the value that our clients can drive from our partnership and product. We are looking for a senior executive to lead this business unit.
If you have a management consulting or digital agency background, vast senior customer management experience, management skills and top-notch analytical capabilities, this job is for you!
Interacting collaboratively with clients to deliver outstanding results, this role requires analytical capabilities coupled with strong business and commercial skills, highly-effective management and interpersonal skills. This position is one which brings with it an excellent opportunity to be exposed to a variety of business verticals, to interact with high-level executives, and to lead and grow a team within a dynamic, challenging, and fast-paced environment across our different sites
- Lead a global team of business services to include analysts, consultants, email experts, CRM associates, and BI developers. From individual contributors to team leads and directors.
- Build, maintain and grow relationships with key clients with a focus on cultivating and growing C-suite relationships
- Lead strategic services sales and partner with commercial teams to meet and exceed targets
- Grow our services book of business and drive improved profitability.
- Work closely with, manage and ensure high-quality of deliverables of the global services team.
- Work with the leadership team to establish and maintain company goals, budgets, strategies, vision, culture, and direction.
- Scale services operations to support rapid company growth, while consistently maintaining very high levels of customer satisfaction
- Grow the business with new services to meet the changing needs of the business and our clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or similar equivalent experience. MBA – an advantage.
- 7 or more years of senior client relationship or customer service experience. Preferred within a B2B SAAS companies.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working for a management consulting firm or digital marketing agency.
- Proven ability to develop high-performing teams from the ground up.
- Proven experience in selling services, negotiating and meeting sales targets
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated with the ability to independently manage major clients
- Leader of cross-functional project teams across the organization
- Creative thinker with analytical skills
- Ability to determine staffing needs within the service team and extended teams
- Exceptional communicator with strong written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to interact at all levels with clients and the organization
- Occasional Travel required
- The drive, enthusiasm, and determination to succeed with a hands-on ‘can do’ attitude.